Recipe type: salad, vegetables, side dish
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- 3 tablespoons organic creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove minced garlic
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large bowl, combine Napa cabbage, red bell pepper, carrots, green onions, and peanuts.
- In a Magic Bullet or Vitamix or other blender, combine peanut butter, rice vinegar, honey, coconut oil, coconut, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, and water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad mixture, and toss until well coated.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2012/07/thai-coleslaw/