smoked salmon cucumbers
Recipe type: appetizer, fish, vegetable
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces wild Alaskan smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Lay out each slice of cucumber on a serving tray.
- Spread a tiny amount of plain Greek yogurt on each slice. Be careful not to put too much, as the yogurt can overpower the other flavors.
- Cut the salmon into 1 inch squares, and lay each square on top of the yogurt and cucumber.
- Sprinkle chopped chives on top of the salmon.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2012/06/smoked-salmon-cucumbers/