gluten free banana bread
Recipe type: bread, breakfast, snack
- 2 cups brown rice flour blend
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raw coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown rice flour blend, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, agave nectar, eggs, almond or coconut milk, and coconut oil.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Grease a bread pan with an oil mister or cooking spray, and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2012/03/banana-bread/