dark chocolate avocado truffles
Recipe type: dessert
Serves: 12 - 15
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder, split
- 3 droppers full of liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Mash the avocado in a small bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips for two minutes in the microwave, stopping after one minute to stir.
- Combine the melted chocolate with the mashed avocado, and add one and a half tablespoons of the raw cacao powder, stevia, and vanilla, mixing together until smooth.
- Refrigerate the chocolate mixture for thirty minutes.
- Using a small spoon, scoop chunks of the chocolate mixture into your hands and form into balls.
- Roll the balls of chocolate in one and a half tablespoons of the raw cacao powder. Makes 12 - 15 truffles.
- Store in the refrigerator for a firm truffle or on the counter for a softer truffle.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/12/dark-chocolate-avocado-truffles/