barbecue zucchini chips
Recipe type: snack, vegetable
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1-2 tablespoon coconut sugar, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 zucchini
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- To make a barbecue spice blend, combine chili powder, coconut sugar, sea salt, garlic, paprika, cumin, mustard, black pepper, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Thinly slice the zucchinis into 1/8 inch slices.
- Mist the olive oil over the zucchini slices, sprinkle the spice blend over the zucchini slices, and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip the slices, mist a little olive oil on the other side, and sprinkle the splice blend over the other side too.
- Bake for 20 minutes more, watching closely not to overbake.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/11/barbecue-zucchini-chips/