curry salmon salad
Recipe type: salad, entree, fish
- 2 6 ounce wild salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup halved purple grapes
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- salt to taste
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper, and bake at 325 degrees for 17 - 19 minutes.
- Let salmon cool, transfer to a bowl, and break up fish with a fork.
- Combine salmon and the remaining ingredients in a medium sized bowl, and stir together.
- Serve over a bed of greens or wrapped in a lettuce leaf.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/10/curry-salmon-salad/