apple bumpkin breakfast bake
Author: courtney (the foodie and the family)
Recipe type: eggs, breakfast, dessert
- 3 apples, chopped
- 3 bananas
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 can coconut milk
- ¼ - ½ cup maple syrup, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup coconut ribbons
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with coconut oil.
- Spread chopped apples in the baking dish.
- Combine bananas, eggs, almond flour, pumpkin, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda in the Vitamix, and blend until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over the apples in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle slivered almonds and coconut ribbons on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until the eggs are set.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/09/apple-bumpkin-breakfast-bake/