paleo banana nut muffins
Recipe type: breakfast, baked good
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cups sweet potato flour (or plantain flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add bananas and walnuts and stir to coat.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix together until well blended.
- Fill muffin pans 2/3 full, and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/07/paleo-banana-nut-muffins/