Recipe type: appetizer, snack, vegetable
- 1 jicama
- 1 lemon
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- paprika and olive oil for garnish
- Wash and peel jicama, and cut into chunks.
- Place jicama chunks in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add juice from the lemon and the avocado, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add minced garlic and tahini, and process until smooth.
- While processing, drizzle in olive oil, and sprinkle in sea salt and cumin.
- Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of paprika before serving.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/06/jicama-hummus/