pecan crusted baked okra
Recipe type: appetizer, vegetable, side dish, snack
- 1 pound okra
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of cayenne
- coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pecans, coconut flour, sea salt, pepper, and cayenne in a food processor, and process together until an even grainy mixture forms.
- Transfer pecan mixture to a plate, and roll each piece of okra in the mixture, pressing the mixture into each piece of okra to coat.
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil, and place each coated piece of okra in the baking pan.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until crispy.
- Cool slightly before removing from the pan and serving.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/06/pecan-crusted-baked-okra/