Recipe type: appetizer, snack, vegetable, condiment
- 2 avocados
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 grapefruit
- In a medium bowl, mash together avocados, lime juice, garlic, and sea salt.
- Add onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and pecans.
- Cut the grapefruit in half.
- Using a small knife, remove segments from the grapefruit and gently fold in the guacamole.
- Squeeze two spoonfuls of juice from the remaining grapefruit and stir into the guacamole.
- Serve with your favorite chip or sliced veggies, or use as a condiment on a wrap, burger, or sandwich.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/05/grapefruit-guacamole/