- 12 ounces walnuts
- 1/4 cup soaked sundried tomatoes, soaking water discarded
- 1-2 teaspoons chili powder, to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons cumin, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and process until it is the consistency of ground meat.
- Taste test, and add more spices if desired.
- Optional: heat in a skillet over medium-low heat for 5 - 10 minutes.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/04/walnut-taco-meat/