- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon butterscotch extract (or English toffee liquid stevia)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut oil, honey, molasses, butterscotch extract, and sea salt until a dough forms.
- Form balls with the dough using your hands, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Flatten cookies gently by stamping with a fork.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until slightly brown around the edges.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/04/butterscotch-cookies/