- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together almond butter, honey, egg, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Fold in macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips.
- Press into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/04/flourless-white-chocolate-macadamia-nut-blondies/