flourless molten chocolate cake
Recipe type: dessert
- 2 small to medium sweet potatoes, steamed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (at least 70% cacao)
- 1/4 cup organic raw coconut oil
- optional: orange zest for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I used my toaster oven.
- Combine the steamed sweet potato, eggs, cacao, honey, and vanilla in a blender.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together over low heat, or microwave until melted.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture to the blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide evenly into 4 ramekins.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes. Do not overbake!
- Garnish with orange zest before serving.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/02/flourless-molten-chocolate-cake/