- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- handful of blueberries
- handful of chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl, stir together chia seeds, hemp hearts, milk, pumpkin pie spice, and honey.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer to a small saucepan, and heat over medium-low until the no oatmeal is warm.
- Divide between 3 to 4 bowls, and serve with blueberries and walnuts on top.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/01/blueberry-no-oatmeal/