moroccan cauliflower couscous
Recipe type: vegetable, side dish, salad
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon curry
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a food processor.
- Pulse until cauliflower is "riced".
- Place riced cauliflower in a cooking pan, and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Saute over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower to a medium bowl, and add carrots, red bell pepper, onion, pine nuts, and raisins, stirring to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, honey, curry, and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the cauliflower mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/01/moroccan-cauliflower-couscous/