chocolate chia pudding
Recipe type: dessert, snack
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 - 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder (depending on how rich you like it)
- 2 - 3 tablespoon honey (depending on how sweet you like it)
- optional: grated dark chocoalte
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with grated dark chocolate if desired.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/01/chocolate-chia-pudding/