chicken and broccoli curry stew
Recipe type: main dish, soup
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 4 cups organic chicken broth
- 3 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 - 3 teaspoons curry
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Cut chicken into cubes and add it to a large stock pot with chicken broth, sweet potatoes, onion, and curry.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Season with salt and pepper, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cook 5 more minutes, and then serve.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2013/01/chicken-and-broccoli-curry-stew/