pumpkin spice granola
Recipe type: breakfast, snack, grain
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 1/2 cup cooked pureed pumpkin
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fruit juice sweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, pecans, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
- Add honey, maple syrup, molasses, pumpkin, applesauce, and coconut oil.
- Spread out on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir, and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir, and test for desired crunchiness. Return to oven for up to 10 - 15 more minutes if you like a crunchier granola.
- Remove from oven, and stir in cranberries.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2012/11/pumpkin-spice-granola/