easy omelet muffins
Recipe type: breakfast, vegetable
- coconut oil or 8 - 10 muffin liners
- 8 eggs
- ½ pound chicken, nitrate-free chicken or turkey sausage, or nitrate-free turkey bacon cooked and cut into small pieces
- 2 cups diced vegetables, for example: red bell pepper, asparagus, broccoli, tomato, spinach, onion, squashes
- 1 tablespoon Bragg Organic Sprinkle or your favorite spices
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Grease 8 -10 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper liners.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, spices, salt, and ground pepper.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are "set".
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2012/11/easy-omelet-muffins/