crispy asian brussels sprouts
Recipe type: side dish, vegetable
- 1 bag Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari or Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and quarter the Brussels sprouts.
- Add Brussels sprouts, toasted sesame oil, Bragg Liquid Aminos, garlic, and ginger in a medium bowl, and toss to combine.
- Spread Brussels sprouts out on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 - 30 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender on the inside but crispy on the outside.
Recipe by The Naked Avocado at https://nakedavocado.com/2012/08/crispy-asian-brussels-sprouts/