When I am anticipating a busy morning, I prepare the night before by making this simple “good morning muesli” that is packed with whole grains, healthy proteins and fats, and lots of vitamins and minerals – just what I need to support my busy and often hectic schedule. And, all it takes is a little foresight the night before to have it ready to greet me in the morning.
Good Morning Muesli
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Madhava coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Bragg’s nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped dates
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon dried goji berries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- Combine all ingredients except milk in a small bowl.
- Pour coconut or almond milk over the ingredients, enough to cover.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve chilled the next morning.