The weather is getting warmer, and my body is desiring light, fresh tastes. This easy salmon dish fits the bill and gives my family a boost of much needed omega-3 essential fatty acids. I can’t say enough about this anti-inflammatory powerhouse. Most people are deficient, and wild Alaskan sockeye salmon is just about the best source for our bodies. My family eats salmon about three times a week ideally.
Chipotle Lime Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili chipotle
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking pan with an oil mister or a little bit of the olive oil.
- Place the salmon fillets in the pan.
- In a small bowl, stir to combine the olive oil, zest and juice of lime, garlic, chipotle, and salt.
- Drizzle over the salmon fillets, and top with lime wedges.
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes.