I could eat squash with every meal. It doesn’t matter the variety – I love squash!
Roasted Acorn Squash with Lemon and Nutmeg
- 1 acorn squash, halved and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut each half of the acorn squash into wedges.
- Brush both sides of each wedge with olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place each wedge on a parchment lined baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes or until the squash is soft. Flip each piece halfway through the baking time.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and nutmeg.