This sweet salad is the perfect color for Christmas!
Beet and Pomegranate Seed Salad
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 beets, steamed, peeled, and chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, pomegranate seeds, and pine nuts.
- In a small pitcher, stir together olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.