I’m nuts about nuts! They’re a handy crunchy snack that delivers protein, healthy fats, and other nutrients along with tasting delicious. This is an easy recipe to spice up your favorite nuts. I used pecans, but you could substitute whatever you like.
Sweet and Spicy Pecans
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toast pecans for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup, rosemary, cayenne, salt, and oil.
- Add toasted pecans and stir to coat them.
- Spread the pecans out on a parchment line baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.